Next, fill your can with treats. We chose all kinds of candy because teachers love candy! (Remember that: Candy - YES, Apples - NO!).
We tried to get a good assortment.
I chose a cute scrapbook paper to cover the can and added my label and a ribbon. We will give it to our teacher tomorrow.
This turned out to be a fun project and I will be doing it again. The possibilities of what could be put in the cans is endless.
♥♥♥
I'm adding two more ideas we are doing because I'm not sure I'll have time to post the rest of the week.
This idea popped up on The Rachel Berry Blog . She used a six pack of the bottles. I changed it up by buying cans. We wanted to give something to some of the other teachers who interact with Ter (his buddy class teacher, a couple of the yard duty teachers he loves, the after school program teacher, etc.) so the cans were a great choice. The saying is You are (A&W logo)some!
The last idea is my own (Yes, occasionally I have an original thought) and you are welcome to borrow it. We have a favorite Chinese restaurant and I thought that Teacher Appreciation leant itself favorable to treating our favorite teacher to lunch. I put the brown lunch bag right into my printer and it worked perfectly. I set the paper size to 5 x 11 and set the top margin at 2" to give the bag a chance to feed through far enough before the printing started. I'm going to put a copy of the menu in the bag for her to choose what she wants. I'll pick it up and have it ready for her when she comes to the staff lunchroom.
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives."~Tracy Chapman
1 comment:
you teacher appreciation can turned out great!! you could have called me, I have glue for a glue gun. They're the mini ones.
Post a Comment