I am grateful for my Mom, who watches over me from heaven, and for sweet Rosalia who loved me like a daughter. For my sisters who helped me raise my own children and who let me help raise theirs. I am thankful for the dear mothers of my close friends who were second moms to me. Love to my sweet daughters-in-heart who were raised by amazing moms. Happy Mothers' Day to my dear Aunt, who has always loved me unconditionally. And special shout outs to my friends who have help mother my children. Happy Mothers Day. I love and honor each of you for all that you have done for me.
"Few of us will reach our potential without the nurturing of both the mother who bore us and the mothers who bear with us." - Sheri Dew

2 comments:
We did have a great mother. Great post. Happy Mothers Day to you!
Lovely post and tribute to mothers.
Post a Comment