I saw this eighteen25 and knew it was perfect for Day 1. Ter and I have been celebrating "Treat Your Teacher Tuesday" all year by bringing his wonderfully patient teacher her favorite Starbucks treat each Tuesday morning. Here's my version:
Instead of using an actual cup wrapper, I created one using cardstock and my crimper. I tied a ribbon instead of the string ('cuz that's what I had on hand). We'll stop by Starbucks before school tomorrow and pick up a gift card to go in it.
The important thing is not so much
that every child should be taught,
as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
John Lubbock
that every child should be taught,
as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
John Lubbock
1 comment:
very cute! i fell in love with the tin can emergency candy thing from our best bites.
Post a Comment