Today marks five years since Tommy's mom, Rosalia passed away. I have written in previous posts about this great lady and her very generous spirit. Her middle name was "Grace" and that word fit her to a T. I learned much from her example of how to treat people. She was totally without prejudice and I don't think the word "no" was ever in her vocabulary when she was asked to help. My boys were so lucky to have Rosalia as their "Nana". She was proud of everything they did. She doted on them and I don't think she ever had anything but positive things to say to and about them.
She documented the family in pictures and even though we all good naturedly teased her about having to pose, those pictures are treasures to us today.





2 comments:
Nice tribute...she looks so sweet :)
I didn't have a lot of time to get to know her, but I'm grateful for the time that I was able to spend with her. And what a great treasure to leave behind all those photographs! It's fun to go through them.
Post a Comment