I saw this darling idea at the blog Little Ant Design http://littleantdesign.blogspot.com/
I try to give each of the staff members at school some little treat for each holiday. We have over 50 staff members so I try to find a project that is not only cute but easy and economical. This looked like the perfect answer.
I try to give each of the staff members at school some little treat for each holiday. We have over 50 staff members so I try to find a project that is not only cute but easy and economical. This looked like the perfect answer.
I had already used the purple ones when I decided to take this picture. Who knew these little creatures came in so many colors. I did notice that the "unnatural" colored Peeps were a little stiffer. The yellow ones are softer.
I mixed colors to make it a little more interesting.
I used the 4" cellophane bags for the Peeps and added a Hershey chocolate egg. It was a sticky project.
This is the label I did.
And here is the finished product! I hope they enjoy it. I only ate two Peeps in the making of these.
5 comments:
You're so nice! Those ladies (and probably some guys too) better be grateful for you (and I'm sure they are).
I hate peeps, they're disgusting.
Cute! You are so thoughtful.
Laurie you are soooo creative and very thoughtful. That's just one of the many many reasone I love ya!!
Wish I worked with you!
You come up with the cutest ideas and now I know your secret...blog-hopping! You're one of my favorite "Peeps", also! Thanks again Mrs Seeno!!
Post a Comment