Monday, September 28, 2009

#51















Happy Birthday Tommy!
These are some of my favorite pictures of Tommy. There are actually many, many more but they all include me or the boys. The one at the top is my favorite picture of his family. They were at his grandma's house. Then there is that really cute one of him with his Grandpa Lopes. I think the next one was taken the same day but I find it ironic that he is holding a softball in it. Who knew? There is a school picture (probably around 4th or 5th grade), his broken arm and the work picture before he started cutting his hair so short. But the next one is truly priceless. Believe it or not, we used to go to these 50s dances all the time and this was Tommy's "look". When he donned this outfit he turned into someone else ... not shy at all and the life of the party. Here he is doing his best Fonzie impression. Happy 51st birthday.

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh, these are too funny. I know what Sam is going to look like when he's 50!
Happy Birthday Nanoo!

Lindy Leigh said...

LOL! I love it! Happy Birthday Tommy!