We celebrated Valentines Day this year just like I wanted. Instead of flowers Tommy treated me to getting my hair cut and dyed. We ordered Chinese take out for the three of us (Carl was out so it was just me, Tommy and Ter Bear). Then we babysat Andrew so Matt and Heather could go out. Andrew loves music and while channel surfing we came across a vintage episode of the Lawrence Welk Show.
4 comments:
Those were adorable to watch...I love how Andrew leans on Tommy...you can sure tell the bond between them is strong!
oh my goodness, he has got to be the cutes kid in our family. i love it when he sings and dances. all though i do have to say i dont know what it is about those seeno men and their bond with each other.
He is cute. And maybe we will finally get someone musical in the family!
That was so sweet! I loved Andrew clapping his hands! He's so cute and he has a cute personality to boot!!
Post a Comment