Heather tagged me to answer the following. It looked interesting so here are my answers:
Seven Things I Do:
1. Read
2. Surf the net
3. Blog
4. Shelve Books
5. Plan
6. Organize
7. Delegate
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Learn to like Football
2. Snap my fingers
3. Sleep in
4. Go to sleep early
5. Sing
6. Eat whole pickles
7. Not Worry
Seven Things I Always Say:
1. I'm going to count to five.
2. Have a great day.
3. You're too loud.
4. Terry!
5. Someday
6. Stop Snoring
7. Slow Down
Seven Things I Always Eat ...1. Freezer Waffles 2. Hershey's Kisses 3. Soup 4. Oatmeal 5. Hostess SnoBalls 6. Pineapple Pizza 7. In-n-Out Burger
Eight Shows I Like To Watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Top Chef
3. Amazing Race
4. NCIS
5. ER
6. Survivor
7. Jay Leno
8. Heroes
Eight Restaurants Where I Like To Eat:
1. Tao San Jin
2. Marie Callendars
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Paneras
5. P.F. Changs
6. Heidi's (in Tahoe)
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. The Hoosier Inn
Eight Things That Happened Today:
1. I cooked and served breakfast for forty people
2. I got up at 5 a.m.
3. I was serenaded by five-year-olds
4. I survived Pizza with Santa night
5. I got my computer back in working condition
6. I took pictures
7. I solved a major technology problem for someone
8. I bought raffle tickets
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The Baker Christmas Party
2. The Temple next Friday night
3. Winter Break!
4. Everyone coming home on Christmas day
5. Seeing Andrew walk
6. Minimum Day next Friday
7. Family Caroling
8. The Ward Choir
I guess I will Tag Kelsey, Carl and Maryann
Seven Things I Do:
1. Read
2. Surf the net
3. Blog
4. Shelve Books
5. Plan
6. Organize
7. Delegate
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Learn to like Football
2. Snap my fingers
3. Sleep in
4. Go to sleep early
5. Sing
6. Eat whole pickles
7. Not Worry
Seven Things I Always Say:
1. I'm going to count to five.
2. Have a great day.
3. You're too loud.
4. Terry!
5. Someday
6. Stop Snoring
7. Slow Down
Seven Things I Always Eat ...1. Freezer Waffles 2. Hershey's Kisses 3. Soup 4. Oatmeal 5. Hostess SnoBalls 6. Pineapple Pizza 7. In-n-Out Burger
Eight Shows I Like To Watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Top Chef
3. Amazing Race
4. NCIS
5. ER
6. Survivor
7. Jay Leno
8. Heroes
Eight Restaurants Where I Like To Eat:
1. Tao San Jin
2. Marie Callendars
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Paneras
5. P.F. Changs
6. Heidi's (in Tahoe)
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. The Hoosier Inn
Eight Things That Happened Today:
1. I cooked and served breakfast for forty people
2. I got up at 5 a.m.
3. I was serenaded by five-year-olds
4. I survived Pizza with Santa night
5. I got my computer back in working condition
6. I took pictures
7. I solved a major technology problem for someone
8. I bought raffle tickets
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The Baker Christmas Party
2. The Temple next Friday night
3. Winter Break!
4. Everyone coming home on Christmas day
5. Seeing Andrew walk
6. Minimum Day next Friday
7. Family Caroling
8. The Ward Choir
I guess I will Tag Kelsey, Carl and Maryann
4 comments:
It's so much fun learning things about people! I like that we are still dealing with little ones at our age :)
my favorite one is, "i'm going to count to five". funny
The Hoosier Inn doesn't exist anymore and really, when was the last time you ate there?
The question was where do I like to eat and the Hoosiers was one of my all time favorites. Besides In-N-Out Burger doesn't count as a Restaurant.
Post a Comment