Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008 is now past (although I am still enjoying the cookies, the decorations and the time off). I started thinking about all the stuff I did for this holiday season and I remembered some things that I didn't get done. So I'm writing down my list of things I want to do next Christmas. Maybe, by writing them down I will actually remember to do them.
Christmas 2009
1. Get my Christmas Cards mailed out before Christmas (they are all addressed and ready to go at this writing).
2. Go to the Oakland Zoo for the Zoo Lights (they have Christmas lights on at night).
3. Plan and hold an Ornament Exchange party for my girlfriends.
4. Plan family caroling night for earlier in the season (that way more people would be home to be "treated" to our singing).
5. Get all the kids together for a professional photo (it's been about 5 years and 3 additions since we did this).
6. Retire our Christmas tree and get a "prelit" one.
7. Decorate the outside of our home.
8. Try some new recipes and not just relie on the tried and true ones.
9. Get the Merrill's Christmas Book to them before April!
10. Make sure Santa has my Christmas list.
So what do you want to do different next year?

1 comment:

Merrill Family said...

We love your Christmas books thanks for always thinking of the kids! I think I need to write myself a list also.