Ever since I read Heather's list I kept thinking that I should make one too. So here is my list of the Ten Little Things That Make Me Smile ... in no particular order of importance.
1. Having all of my family home for dinner.
2. Our annual family Easter
3. A bubble bath and a good book.
4. My husband
5. My boys making good choices
6. My new daughters
7. My grandson
8. Rocky Road Ice Cream
9. Landing safely
10. Kindergartners
Wait ... 10 isn't enough so here's some other things that make me smile:
Crab Puffs from TSJ
Sundays with no extra meetings
Singing with Terry to the radio in the car
Road Trips with my sister
Starbuck's Vanilla Creme
Sleeping late on a Saturday
Going out for breakfast
Hot Stone Lavender Massage
My yellow rose bushes and my lilacs
Excellent Adventures
and my guilty pleasure ... Reality TV (Project Runway, Top Chef, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor)
1 comment:
mmmm...crab puffs from TSJ!!!
Post a Comment