- http://cuteoverload.com/ This one has some really great animal photos. My favorite is one of the backside of a baby elephant climbing over a log.
- http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ Kelsey shared this one. This is Cake Decorating Gone Wild!
- http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/11/youll-want-to-gobble-these-right-up.html I don't know what there is about cupcakes but I loved them before they were cool.
- http://6traits.wordpress.com/
- http://inthepages.blogspot.com/ I can't read all the childrens books I want so sometimes I need to rely on the reviews of others.
- http://mormontimes.com/ I don't think this actually counts as a blog but its a pretty cool site with news about members of the Church in entertainment, politics, sports, and around the world. Its' sponsored by the Deseret News. Check out the Mormon Voices tab for blogs within the blog.
- http://lds.families.com/blog/ Lots of insights on just lots.
I'm always looking for great blogs so if you have any that you enjoy, do share!
No comments:
Post a Comment